Chicago RV Rentals
Chicago, also known as the “Windy City”, “Chi-town” and the “Second City”, is actually the third largest city in the US. Being such a large city there is lots to do and see. Rent an RV from Adventure Touring and come see what Chicago has to offer.
Places to camp in and around Chicago:
Yogi Bear Jellystone Park. This campground has it all. Theme and event nights, showers, Laundry mats, snack bar, grocery store, 3 swimming pools with huge water slides, adult spa, fishing lakes, game room, horseshoe pits, the list goes on and on. This looks like a campground you where you could spend your whole summer.
Seven Eagles RV Resort and Campground. This Beautiful Resort has an in ground pool, a theatre room, and is close to Spring Lake Wildlife Refuge and the Great River Bike Path.
Chicago Northwest KOA. This campground has a basketball court, horseshoes, laundry room, volleyball court and a large playground. They also have season activities including Hay wagon rides, movies, kids crafts bingo and more.
Fish Lake Beach Resort. All campsites have water, electric, fire rings and picnic tables. There is excellent lake fishing with Northern Pike, Bass, Pan fish and Catfish.
The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of Impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris?
Chicago has 29 miles of lake front and 15 miles of public beach?
Chicago is home to the world's largest population of Polish people outside of Warsaw?
Chicago's Western Ave is the world's longest street?
The Chicago public library is the world's largest public library?
Things to do in Chicago Illinois
Looking for somethings to do in the Windy City? Chicago has miles of beaches and some of the top rated museums in the country, so there is never a shortage of things to see.
- Millenium Park - This 24 acre park is known for its free music concerts and its famous public art installations. The Cloud Gate sculpture is located here. Also known as the Bean this giant reflective “bean” is the perfect place to take amazing pictures capturing you and the Chicago skyline.
- The Art Institute of Chicago - this museum houses over 300,000 permanent pieces, from ancient greek sculptures to priceless Japanese prints.
- Wrigley Field - take in a Cubs game and a hotdog from the famous Hot Doug’s.
- Garfield Park Conservatory - built in 1908, it features unique architecture and houses over 120,000 plants.
- Chicago Riverwalk - take a walk along the river, passing great restaurants and enjoying the astonishing architecture of downtown Chicago.
- Museum of Contemporary Art - this museum houses a large collection of post World War II visual art.
- The Second City - this improv club is famous for launching the careers of Bill Murray, TIna Fey, Joan Rivers and Chris Farley to name a few.
- Lincoln Park Zoo - the kids will love this stop. Featuring 1,200 animals from around the world. The zoo also host seasonal events and special programming sure to entertain everyone.
- Shedd Aquarium - first opening its doors is 1930 this aquarium host 32,000 animals in five exhibits including Waters of the World, Caribbean Reef, Amazon Rising, Wild Reef and Abbott Oceanarium.
- National Museum of Mexican Art - connect to the diversity of the Mexican culture by immersing yourself in the richness of the Mexican history.
- Adler Planetarium - visit exhibits such as Mission Moon, which captures the history of US space exploration.
- 360 Chicago - standing of the 94th floor on a clear day you can see the majestic view of four states. If you are brave enough step out onto the Tilt attraction. The wall tilts out 30 degrees leaving you looking down from 1000’ up.
- Navy Pier - come for the 200’ high Ferris wheel, take a tour on one of the sightseeing boats, see the shops, visit the beer garden or have lunch in one of the eateries.
At Adventure Touring we have a great selection of small, cheap and luxury RV rentals to chose from. There are small RVs as small as 19 feet, cheap RV's as cheap as eighty dollars a night and luxury class A's up to forty feet of pure luxury and style from some locations. Check out our quote program to see what we have available in your city.
Use our quote program to compare RV rentals from different suppliers in the industry, by doing this you help yourself find the most affordable RV for you and your family. Our 3-step program is the most convenient way to book a motorhome, and we help you every step of the way! Book online or call us at 1-877-778-9569.